User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What video game(s) are you playing now?

Writes fanfiction Tactician Karina's Avatar

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

What video game(s) are you playing now?

A thread where you can post what game(s) you are playing and you're currently doing in said game.

Currently I'm playing The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild on the Switch. It's great so far, currently trying to get to all the Sheikah Towers first so I can complete the map, then go on with the main story and a few sidequests here and there. Though I'm thinking of doing part of the main story since some tower locations are pretty hard to get to lol.

Post Thanks / Like
    I was playing a bit of Watch Dogs 1, but I struggle with dedication to even get started with it. I'm only level 3 out of 50. However, it doesn't entice me too much.
    ​Disclaimer: I claim no ownership over any artwork that is displayed in my Avatar/Signature.

3. Likes Tactician Karina liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I've been playing Pokemon Crystal along with Injustice: Gods Among Us on my tablet. It's a game I started playing at work when we got it in and found it on my tablet.
    VPP: Breloom @ 300

5. Likes Tactician Karina liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia! Its the first game in a long while I've almost beaten in a month because I've enjoyed it so much.

I'm also slugging through Dark Souls 2 and Monster Hunter: World.

At work I play Fire Emblem heroes quite a bit too.

I don't use my spare time too well.
    "Life is a constant string of embrassment."

MyAnimeList|Last.FM

7. Likes Tactician Karina, Seppe liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Digimon Cyber Sleuth aka one of my favorite games as of right now. I'm trying to beat it so I can get Hackers Memories but gosh I'm going to cry once I beat it. The game is so good and I love the story so much heck my mom is enjoying this lol. I don't want this to end already.

Post Thanks / Like
    Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2. Every other month I'll usually go back and pick up playing this game again, trying to unlock attacks and stuff right before new content gets released for it, and then I'll play that content.

Super Mario Odyssey. Slowly but surely I'm working my way to getting every Power Moon in that dang game.

Writes fanfiction Tactician Karina's Avatar

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    So I've beaten BotW though I'm still roaming around in it. Currently started on Dissidia Final Fantasy NT, liking it so far but it's kind of hectic too. (but when I get further in the game we'll see if it beats out 012 as my favorite Dissidia)

Post Thanks / Like
    I've finally been able to try Final Fantasy XV, as Square Enix released a playable demo on PC just recently. Completed the first chapter, which is as much as the demo consists of.

Not really sure how I feel about the game yet. Mixed feelings so far.

12. Likes Jack, Tactician Karina liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Monster Hunter: World, and it's utterly consuming my life. I don't know why I got it into my head that I was going to get the Platinum trophy for it, but 180 hours later and I'm still farming endlessly for crowns. Even with Capcom's help - and I use that term VERY loosely because it took me all Saturday to find a Legiana large enough in Coral Waltz to net me the gold crown - I'm still shy 10 and I can just tell some of them are going to be a nightmare. This game has caused me an immense amount of stress and I will be VERY glad to put it behind me and move on to other things...I've had Shadow of the Colossus sitting unopened on my shelf for 2 weeks now and I've never played the game before; I'm very curious as to what the fuss is all about. It's also made playing other games a lesser priority and I feel the need for variety, but if I leave it unfinished it will eat away at me. Maybe in a couple of weeks I'll finally be done with it...maybe.

Post Thanks / Like
    Playing some FIFA 18! Great and fun game!