User Tag List

Thread: Favorite Pokemon and Why?

Post Thanks / Like

Favorite Pokemon and Why?

The title says it all! You have to have one! Let's go!

Writes fanfiction Tactician Karina's Avatar

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    I have quite a few favorites from all generations, but my main favorites are Glameow and it's evo Purugly! I notice they are overlooked and forgotten a lot, which is one reason I'm drawn to them, also cause they are cute kitties!

Other Pokemon I also really like are any canine and other feline based 'mons, Hoothoot/Noctowl, Gallade, Buneary/Lopunny, Cyndaquil line, Bulbasaur line, Raichu + it's Alola form, Poipole, and Lapras.

Post Thanks / Like
    Treecko is my #1.

I've always loved it, ever since I first saw it. It's just the perfect Pokemon for me. Anyone who calls Treecko ugly can go away, I'll defend Treecko forever, and to the ends of the earth. If I ever replay Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, I'd probably try to get Treecko as my result again, tbh. I'm really glad that OR/AS came out when they did so I could pick Treecko again as a starter~.

I have a Treecko plushie on my bed, but I kind of want a keychain of it soon to always have one on me.
    On a semi-hiatus rn

Post Thanks / Like
    Back in the day it was Jolteon and will always be Jolteon because I always thought it looked cool. My others would be Zapdos, Zekrom, Magneton, Steelix, Garbodor, Chimecho and Inkay.
    VPP: Breloom @ 300

Post Thanks / Like
    For me it's Litwick. Admittedly when I first saw it I thought it was a cupcake and not a candle...>_> still I find it to be very cute, and really enjoy using Chandelure on various teams in various games.

Some other favorites too would be Nidoking, Scizor, Milotic, Ambipom and Volcarona

6. Likes Tactician Karina liked this post
    Super Moderator Voltaire Magneton's Avatar

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    My first and all-time favorite is Flygon! It's sleek, cool-looking, and very useful in RSE! Also when I first tried to get Flygon I didn't know Vibrava existed and I was actually looking for Trapinch's evolution, and I was actually thrilled to find out!

VPP: SOLROCK x LUNATONE @ 46 / 231