User Tag List

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: ~ The Daily Tea House!

Writes fanfiction Tactician Karina's Avatar

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles View Post
    We adopted a dog on Friday!! i'm absolutely OBSESSED with her... she's a terrier mix, really sweet, overwhelmingly affectionate and gentle! a terrier mix - she honestly has the face of a shih tzu and kinda looks like a wolf ;; have been running around all over the place with her!
    How cute! What's her name? Since she's a terriermon mix I'm assuming she's pretty hyper too then?

So my bro got me into a new (well not exactly new, it came out in 2016) anime last week called Bungo Stray Dogs, and I'm obsessed with it rn. Cause of that I changed my sig again for it lol.

2. Likes Smiles liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician Karina View Post
    How cute! What's her name? Since she's a terriermon mix I'm assuming she's pretty hyper too then?

So my bro got me into a new (well not exactly new, it came out in 2016) anime last week called Bungo Stray Dogs, and I'm obsessed with it rn. Cause of that I changed my sig again for it lol.
    HAHAHA TIERRERMON is fitting (lopmon is actually one of my favorite digimon!!)... she is that cute and high-spirited! even though the adoption agency suspects she's about a year and three months old! Her name is Yama (: high key named off of Yamraiha from Magi, the Labyrinth of Magic! - not my choice actually, but my mom's preference for a name LOL (long story!)

AHHHHHH BUNGO STRAY DOGS has such beautiful art!! as usual, i'm digging all your signature changes and the FEEL OF HALLOWEEN in the air! and whoa, Halloween means YOUR BIRTHDAY!! <333 how do you celebrate? candy AND cake?!

art by TheArmamentarium
    severity & chastity: 934

☆ ☆ ☆

4. Likes Tactician Karina liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles View Post
    HAHAHA TIERRERMON is fitting (lopmon is actually one of my favorite digimon!!)... she is that cute and high-spirited! even though the adoption agency suspects she's about a year and three months old! Her name is Yama (: high key named off of Yamraiha from Magi, the Labyrinth of Magic! - not my choice actually, but my mom's preference for a name LOL (long story!)

AHHHHHH BUNGO STRAY DOGS has such beautiful art!! as usual, i'm digging all your signature changes and the FEEL OF HALLOWEEN in the air! and whoa, Halloween means YOUR BIRTHDAY!! <333 how do you celebrate? candy AND cake?!
    That's so cool! Love the name your mom picked too, Yamraiha is one of my fav characters from the series and I just lover her design. (Also I like Lopmon too and her twin, though Renamon is my top fav Digimon)

It really does, it's one other reason I decided to watch it aside from the fact that some characters are named after real life authors and well known characters from their works, with Edgar Allan Poe being my favorite so far! Last year for my birthday cake I had a white cake with chocolate frosting and with those candy corns designed on top, it was delicious. This year though we'll be going out for my birthday, my parents asked which restaurant I wanted to go to so I'm deciding between either Chile's or Olive Garden, both have good food so it's hard to pick!

Post Thanks / Like
    ​Hey! How is everybody doing? Anybody planning on going to some escape rooms, haunted houses or amusement parks? Personally, I'll likely sit home or work and relax. Not really a fan of being scared.
    ​Disclaimer: I claim no ownership over any artwork that is displayed in my Avatar/Signature.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    I've been doing great, actually this has been a great month so far for me! Though I won't be going to any haunted establishment or going to my church's Halloween party this year since my parents, brother, and I are going out for my birthday. Not sure if I'll be able to hand out candy either, well I'll buy a bag just in case if I get home early enough for the trick or treaters.