User Tag List

Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: ~ The Daily Tea House!

Writes fanfiction Tactician Karina's Avatar

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Can't wait for E3 next month, woop! Hopefully there'll finally be something for FE16 and Pokémon, is actually waiting for them to announce an FE4&5 and DP remakes can't wait to see what they are gonna do for them.

Also work is making me tired with new changes going on, ugh.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    YEAH i've had pokemon on my mind! it'll be about time we get an announcement of SOMETHING or another... maybe at Comic Con too, since that's coming up!

oh no! what have work changes been? ):

art by TheArmamentarium
    severity & chastity: 934

☆ ☆ ☆

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    I forgot E3 is coming up. I would love to go one day maybe when I'm rich or something who knows. I'm really excited for Pokemon and Smash of course but honestly I would love it if Nintendo would announce a new main character series. The reason for this is because it's just the same things over and over so I would love to try something new.

Nyanja also known as Juan according to @Smiles; | AMA | My Story

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    What Nintendo needs to do is bring back Golden Sun imo. I have all three games and they are so good, it's criminal that they didn't make a fourth game, so really Nintendo should be getting on bringing back some older series. Though having more new IP's would be neat too.

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles View Post
    oh no! what have work changes been? ):
    New management and shift changes mainly, everything should be settled by the end of the week hopefully.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Oh hi everyone! I am still here, just been visiting friends and watching movies in real.
    Just been making GFX on the side and cooking new things.

The Land of the Free, Within Me Entirely
    Set by New T Folklore

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician Karina View Post
    New management and shift changes mainly, everything should be settled by the end of the week hopefully.
    oof that's always a toss up!! i hope everything goes well! <33

Quote Originally Posted by New_Tristram_Folklore View Post
    Oh hi everyone! I am still here, just been visiting friends and watching movies in real.
    Just been making GFX on the side and cooking new things.
    HI HERE TOO 8DD i love your graphics! keep on building, aspiring, designing... the creative genius inside you!

how's everyone's week beginning?

art by TheArmamentarium
    severity & chastity: 934

☆ ☆ ☆

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles View Post
    HI HERE TOO 8DD i love your graphics! keep on building, aspiring, designing... the creative genius inside you!
    Thanks a lot, that means so much to me! My week has been alright. I re-connected with a friend I knew in high school.
    So that was nice and he was really my only friend, besides a few others. (Growing up) Bullies in schools are awful aren't they?

My bad, about the late response to this!

The Land of the Free, Within Me Entirely
    Set by New T Folklore

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    So this week has been great for me so far, I'll finally be able to get back to writing next month at least so I'm happy for that!

Also my reaction for the Pokémon Let's Go Pikachu & Eevee trailer:
    Spoiler: 

At least it isn't a core game though, not too excited for this one imo.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician Karina View Post
    So this week has been great for me so far, I'll finally be able to get back to writing next month at least so I'm happy for that!

Also my reaction for the Pokémon Let's Go Pikachu & Eevee trailer:
    Spoiler: 

At least it isn't a core game though, not too excited for this one imo.
    That is literally my reaction to that trailer just that lol. Thank you for taking the words out my mouth.

On my end my mother and her BF are visiting and I’m so happy because I haven’t seen her BF in so long! I’m so happy he is here!

Nyanja also known as Juan according to @Smiles; | AMA | My Story

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyanja View Post
    That is literally my reaction to that trailer just that lol. Thank you for taking the words out my mouth.
    I mean it's like I get that they want to put out a game to hold us over until the 2019 Pokémon game, but I'm just more puzzled that it's.. this.

(Gonna spoil this mini rant so as not to stray this thread off too much lol):
    Spoiler: 
    And it has my favorite feature, walking Pokémon! But the fact that it incorporates GO somewhat puts me off. Especially since there is no wild battles and catching Pokémon is like GO. That and it's Kanto and the original 151 plus Alola forms only for now really loses my interest. And I'm not sure why they think it'll bring GO players into the mainline games, a lot of them dropped the game for a while now since it was pretty much a fad for them at the time, the only ones still playing are mostly people that already liked the games and maybe a few that could be curious about the series. The only thing positive about this, for me, is walking Pokémon and the feature to dress up your starter (which is another gimmick they'll probably drop after this, I'm sure). Definitely gonna give this game a pass cause it has more negatives for me than positives.

Anyway gonna buy some new candles this week! Also need to buy new curtains now that I think about it...

How was everyone's day today?