User Tag List

Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: ~ The Daily Tea House!

Writes fanfiction Tactician Karina's Avatar

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles View Post
    YAAAAAY welcome back!! that gif is absolutely adorable lmao, i'm glad you brought it ;; spring time seems to be in full swing and allll the bugs are coming out! WHEW

that's really neat! was it your first time horseback riding?

I BET MARIAH CAREY HAS 10 HORSEPOWER on a scale of 5, she can power my heart for forever's on end!
    Thanks! Yeah there were a lot of bugs out then, mainly nats but still ugh. I've been horseback riding couple times before, and each time I keep needing help getting on and off lol. While I liked the name they picked for the horse I'm kind of curious why they chose it.

Her horsepower is probably over 9000 of course :v

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician Karina View Post
    Thanks! Yeah there were a lot of bugs out then, mainly nats but still ugh. I've been horseback riding couple times before, and each time I keep needing help getting on and off lol. While I liked the name they picked for the horse I'm kind of curious why they chose it.

ooooh yeah and then they're so small you're like NOOOO you're not sure if you're swatting at an eye speck or an insect oops

yay that's awesome!! I've only ridden once, but I have friends who do it competitively and yeah, I always wonder too how they can get on so easily and also feel so comfortable so high up lol

I BELIEVE IT! she has all the power ;;;;

art by TheArmamentarium
    severity & chastity: 934

☆ ☆ ☆

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician Karina View Post
    pfft, that's nothing over the 37 million horsepower a space shuttle can generate!

Post Thanks / Like
    - DROPS IN -

How is everyone doing today? ^^
    ​Disclaimer: I claim no ownership over any artwork that is displayed in my Avatar/Signature.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    - DROPS IN -

How is everyone doing today? ^^
    This is your avatar:

Spoiler: 

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rei View Post
    This is your avatar:

Spoiler: 

SQUEAAAALING
    DAS MY HALFIE YES IT IS!!
    TEAM TODOGHOST

✧ ✧ ✧

do you all ever like the sensation of something being either so extremely hot or cold that you can no longer tell which end of the spectrum it's on? and it hurts, but it also feels really, really great! the pinnacle of feeling!! before you SURGE down to... NOTHING

it's a pretty good day over here! ^^ research meetings and assignments all throughout the day, so it feels like everything's getting in order for the week!

art by TheArmamentarium

☆ ☆ ☆

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Ugh when is Nintendo gonna say something about FE 16!? I wanna see if one of the so called "leaks" is true (probably not) or if it's gonna be something else (most likely). The only thing I've heard is that it'll "breathe life into characters like never before" and "will have realistic proportions and movement", after hearing that I wanna see FE characters in this game to be similar to FF's later character designs (realistic looking). Well, guess I'm just gonna have to add in replaying FE Sacred Stones along with my two other FF replays then, to wait for this game.

Other then that I've been fine at least!

Post Thanks / Like
    I just got back from a lovely camping trip with some old friends of mine! There was some very interesting wildlife. Are you guys outdoorsy people too?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Imago View Post
    I just got back from a lovely camping trip with some old friends of mine! There was some very interesting wildlife. Are you guys outdoorsy people too?
    Yeah, I came back from a camping trip a couple weeks ago myself with a few others from church. It was fun and nice to see all the wildlife that we did and going horseback riding through the woods. I should go again sometime!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    YAAAAY camping!! I'm glad you two went and had a lot of fun! I definitely love the outdoors, although I've never actually quite been camping! I've run for miles on mountains, but it's different from hiking I think... these are definitely experiences that I want to try in the summer soon!

Any outdoorsy tips? O:

art by TheArmamentarium

☆ ☆ ☆