User Tag List

Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 228

Thread: ~ The Daily Tea House!

  1. #201
    Senior Member Ghostie's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    797
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician Karina View Post
    Anyway gonna buy some new candles this week! Also need to buy new curtains now that I think about it...

    How was everyone's day today?
    What candle scents are your favorite?! ^^

    my day's going good over here! summer classes are a bit like a front-loaded blast: everything just comes at you at once, but it's going to be over so soon already! i'm currently working on the little details, like who to sell my bike to and when to call the power company to shut off the power in my apartment for the move, so it's been super exciting over here!

    how are you?

    art by TheArmamentarium
    severity & chastity: 934

    ☆ ☆ ☆

  2. #202
    Writes fanfiction Tactician Karina's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    California
    Posts
    544
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles View Post
    What candle scents are your favorite?! ^^

    my day's going good over here! summer classes are a bit like a front-loaded blast: everything just comes at you at once, but it's going to be over so soon already! i'm currently working on the little details, like who to sell my bike to and when to call the power company to shut off the power in my apartment for the move, so it's been super exciting over here!

    how are you?
    I have lots of favorite candle scents, but my top favorites would definitely be anything sweet scented; like sugar cookies, hazelnut cream, key lime, etc. Gonna see if they have any of those that I can buy.

    Yeah sounds like you're having a lot of stuff going on over there! Hopefully nothing too overwhelming though. Things are going great over here, nothing too exciting though but it's nice to have those calm days.

  3. #203
    Senior Member Ghostie's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    797
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician Karina View Post
    I have lots of favorite candle scents, but my top favorites would definitely be anything sweet scented; like sugar cookies, hazelnut cream, key lime, etc. Gonna see if they have any of those that I can buy.

    Yeah sounds like you're having a lot of stuff going on over there! Hopefully nothing too overwhelming though. Things are going great over here, nothing too exciting though but it's nice to have those calm days.
    AHHHH i'm totally on board with ALL of that! the "cupcake" flavors tend to be my favorite... there's just something soo soothing about it, at any time of the year!

    thank you SO so much! and i'm so happy to hear that all is going well for you, too! btw, i LOVE all of your siggies and avvy changes lol. Sometimes i just sit at the page for a good two minutes, watching the gif's in your signatures go on loop ;; it's really calming lmao, idk why, and i'm always pleasantly surprised when it changes!

    art by TheArmamentarium
    severity & chastity: 934

    ☆ ☆ ☆

  4. #204
    Member Imago's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    East Coast Best Coast
    Posts
    47
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello again!

    Tactician Katrina, I think your signature gif is really funny too.

  5. #205
    Writes fanfiction Tactician Karina's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    California
    Posts
    544
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles View Post
    AHHHH i'm totally on board with ALL of that! the "cupcake" flavors tend to be my favorite... there's just something soo soothing about it, at any time of the year!

    thank you SO so much! and i'm so happy to hear that all is going well for you, too! btw, i LOVE all of your siggies and avvy changes lol. Sometimes i just sit at the page for a good two minutes, watching the gif's in your signatures go on loop ;; it's really calming lmao, idk why, and i'm always pleasantly surprised when it changes!
    Yeah sweet scented candles are soothing to me as well, especially around the holidays. And thanks, I sometimes don't put in too much thought of what my sig and avvie will be lol. (unless it's new game releases/trailers)

    Quote Originally Posted by Imago View Post
    Hello again!

    Tactician Katrina, I think your signature gif is really funny too.
    Hey there Imago! Thanks, Noctis wanting McDonald's gives me life lol.

  6. #206
    Senior Member Ghostie's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    797
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    2
    how's everyone doing? <33

    art by TheArmamentarium
    severity & chastity: 934

    ☆ ☆ ☆

  7. #207
    Ghostbusters Are Dead Ghostツ's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    296
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pretty good, just got out of work a little bit ago. Time to relax. How about everyone else?
    ​Disclaimer: I claim no ownership over any artwork that is displayed in my Avatar/Signature.

  8. #208
    Writes fanfiction Tactician Karina's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    California
    Posts
    544
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    14
    So I recently got Hyrule Warriors Definitive Edition for the Switch, and it's so good! I've played the WiiU version of HW and that was fun too, but this one seems to have more stuff in it.

    Anyway going out to eat soon, not sure what I want to eat just yet though.

  9. #209
    Senior Member Ghostie's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    797
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    2
    HYRULEEE!!

    What did you end up munching Karina OO: does anyone have any favorite new haunts for food or hanging out?! it's exciting when summer time comes and new places open! or discovering places that have always been there, too!

    my life's been a whirl of packing! flying out so soon AHHHH! had my last class on Monday and now crunching on the final papers! summer time is so exciting! <33

    art by TheArmamentarium
    severity & chastity: 934

    ☆ ☆ ☆

  10. #210
    Writes fanfiction Tactician Karina's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    California
    Posts
    544
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    14
    Settled on Sizzler since I was craving shrimp at the time (no way was I going to Red Lobster with their prices lol).

    Gonna buy some watermelon this weekend to munch on during the summer, one of the best summer fruits imo!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •