User Tag List

Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast

Thread: ~ The Daily Tea House!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician Karina View Post
    Settled on Sizzler since I was craving shrimp at the time (no way was I going to Red Lobster with their prices lol).

Gonna buy some watermelon this weekend to munch on during the summer, one of the best summer fruits imo!
    i'm so happy you mentioned this and Sizzlers!! honestly, my mom and i are on an Anthony Bourdain marathon and he had a great snippet in his episode on LA's Koreatown with Sizzlers:

it's such a nostalgic and wonderful place!! i feel this way about claim jumper's and red lobster, too!

also PRAISE watermelon! this fridge is now filled with watermelon, strawberries, and cherries! i love the summer!
    Last edited by Ghostie; 07-02-2018 at 04:56 AM.

art by TheArmamentarium
    severity & chastity: 934

☆ ☆ ☆

Writes fanfiction Tactician Karina's Avatar

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Yeah! It's got a nice feel of nostalgia every time I go there, and their shrimp is so delicious. (of course I like their other menu items too but I pretty much almost always order seafood there lol) I kinda miss seeing commercials advertising the place now.

How was everyone's 4th of July? My parents, brother, and I ate some pasta while watching fireworks.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    THE SHRIMP v-v some things in life.... are just so precious, and you realize that nothing about that shrimp is wrong, it's all right, and everything is okay

Fourth of July was pretty low-key here! kek, we're not too big on the fireworks - it's just a bit of effort to go out, buy them, light them, THE CLEAN UP THE NEXT DAY LOL... but it is so lovely to watch them!

HOW'S everyone's week going? O:

art by TheArmamentarium

☆ ☆ ☆

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Been busy with cooking and movies and not much else really.
    Too Ordinary to be Extraordinary
    too serious to be sarcastic
    Project Funny Bones

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Last week was alright for me, got Octopath Traveler on Saturday and so far the game is really good! Sometime tonight I'll be moving on to my four characters I'm running with chapter 2's after grinding some more. Otherwise, besides work and gym, nothing much else is going on.

6. Likes Ghostie liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    I LOVEEE that Ghostie just brought the like system back... 8DD I just wanna run through all the threads and like all the posts of you amazing people!!

What's been new for folks?

art by TheArmamentarium

☆ ☆ ☆

8. Likes Tactician Karina liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    When I saw the like system making a comeback I realized I completely forgot all about it for a while lol.

Everything's been good over on my end, still playing some Octopath with Freedom Planet and FE Thracia 776 mixed in. I also didn't have to go to work today so that's another plus!

Post Thanks / Like
    I had to bring it back... it is just a natural must have considering the various social media platforms. Not to mention the natural occurrence of just wanting to like something. lol

How is everyone? Summer is less than two weeks from ending!! ^^
    ​Disclaimer: I claim no ownership over any artwork that is displayed in my Avatar/Signature.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    So I was on the Nintendo website and was looking for Switch games that are coming out this month, there are some I'm definitely going to pick up like Disgaea 1 Complete (cause Disgaea is awesome), Super Mario Party, The World Ends with You: Final Remix (yay a Switch port!), and Dark Souls Remastered. The three I might get are Revenant Dogma, Valthirian Arc: Hero School Story, and MHA: One's Justice (giving this series a second chance anyway, plus the fighting game looks cool so why not). Definitely gives me something to play while waiting for Smash, Pokémon 2019, and FE Three Houses for sure!

My day has been great so far though, also had a great night's sleep for once as well!

12. Likes Ghostie liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician Karina View Post
    So I was on the Nintendo website and was looking for Switch games that are coming out this month, there are some I'm definitely going to pick up like Disgaea 1 Complete (cause Disgaea is awesome), Super Mario Party, The World Ends with You: Final Remix (yay a Switch port!), and Dark Souls Remastered. The three I might get are Revenant Dogma, Valthirian Arc: Hero School Story, and MHA: One's Justice (giving this series a second chance anyway, plus the fighting game looks cool so why not). Definitely gives me something to play while waiting for Smash, Pokémon 2019, and FE Three Houses for sure!

My day has been great so far though, also had a great night's sleep for once as well!
    YAAAAAY all these awesome games!! i've been kinda on the board about Switch, waiting until we saw more offerings - and i'm glad they're coming! but most excited about Animal Crossing tbh!

so happy you've slept well!! You are entering OCTOBER... as a pro! Well-rested and ready to take it all on! Also love your Halloween set ;;;

We adopted a dog on Friday!! i'm absolutely OBSESSED with her... she's a terrier mix, really sweet, overwhelmingly affectionate and gentle! a terrier mix - she honestly has the face of a shih tzu and kinda looks like a wolf ;; have been running around all over the place with her!

art by TheArmamentarium

☆ ☆ ☆

14. Likes Tactician Karina liked this post