User Tag List

Thread: My Hero Academia

Blog Entries

My Hero Academia

This thread is dedicated to fans who enjoy both the manga and the anime. Before posting in this thread please make sure to use the spoiler tag if you have any spoilers you would like to share. For now I'll say for season 2 & 3 including the manga to use the spoiler tag for those who haven't caught up with the first season.

Let's get started!

SEASON 3 TRAILER:

FIRST SPOILER
    Spoiler: 
    Okay guys for those who're caught up with the manga, who do you think the traitor is in class A?

I'm on the Denki train for the traitor theory. After reading a facts and theories on tumblr I believe Denki is the traitor of class A and honestly I sure hope he is. It would be interesting to see him fighting against his own classmates at full strength.

For those who don't like spoilers who is your favorite character?

My favorite is defiantly Kaminari Denki. I enjoy his personality throughout the show! Midori,Tsyu and Mashirao Ojiro!
    Last edited by Nyanja; 03-04-2018 at 04:55 AM.

Nyanja also known as Juan according to @Smiles; | AMA | My Story

YESSSSSS I'M SO HERE FOR THIS FANCLUB AND SO HYPED YOU STARTED IT ;;

also wow! I haven't seen the season 3 trailer until just now! UGH Dabi and Toga look so good in full animation! oh wow I've been reading the manga, haven't picked it up for a while but whoa, this is such a wicked arc coming up!

I adore this show and its characters to bits! this show is so inspiring and such an amazing portrayal of what it means to aspire to be all you could ever be! The favorite character question is so rough for me lol - they all shine in such excellent ways ;; Amajiki and Kiri pop up into my head first, but of course i love our gravity gurl and lilbaku!

IF you all could have a quirk what would it be O: / what's the coolest quirk so far in bnha?!

art by TheArmamentarium
    beezus & ramona: 733

☆ ☆ ☆

Deku is my favorite character so far I think, because I'm basic and typically always pick the main character. If I could have a quirk... teleportation probably, that'll be awesome. It would be nice to bring some stuff, but knowing the laws, you'll probably end up naked.

Season 3 is confirmed 25 episodes, so seems like we'll have 2 or more arcs in season 3 unless you think the schooltrip arc would take up all 25. That'd be quite an arc.
    All of time and space, where would you like to go?

Blog Entries
    Okay guys season 3 is coming up in April. Are you guys hyped for this? It would be cool to do a stream of the first episode but I might be working on the day it comes out.

Nyanja also known as Juan according to @Smiles; | AMA | My Story

I stopped watching it after the whole battle thing between "frosty hot boi" and "I can't really control my powers, but if I could, I'd could beat anyone boi".

I forgot their names, too which is funny.

YESSSSS I am indeed so hyped!! Okay, so to be honest, I haven't finished the last three episodes of Season 2 (even though I'm way ahead in the manga... I don't know why I'm like this) but I love love love this series to the moon and back and of course support this!

fam stream! I'm so here for it! I have a spoiler for what will prolly happen in the next season; don't click if you don't want awesome secrets! ;;

Spoiler: 
    I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE TOKOYAMI & DARK SHADOW evolve very soon! oh man, it's going to be so good seeing this part animated!

art by TheArmamentarium

☆ ☆ ☆

double posting to talk about the newest s3: episode 44 release, and then will merge my post with the one above once someone else posts hehe! spoilers here for everything in this episode! would also LOVEEE to know what everyone thinks about the latest episode!

Spoiler: 

I'M SO IN LOVE WITH EVERYTHING ABOUT S3 SO FAR AND THIS EPISODE IN PARTICULAR it was just the perfect orchestration of quirks, teamwork habits, and the fruits of training finally being received... like wow, oh my gawwsh, when deku's here doing all this brilliant strategiziing and yaomomo's like, "what's the worst case scenario? what's the best i can do in this situation?" and shoji being like, "all heroes have to make a risk" i was like!! BLOWN AWAY by how far our kiddo's have come and how far they keep on striving! EVERYONE made every single effort they could make to get to bakugou and protect him and i'm crazy inspired by each of our heroes to be!

the dynamics of this episode were so resonate with consequence, sacrifice, and fear. aoyama shuddering there at the end, trying to be quiet as he can be so he doesn't get caught, was so real. this was a real life or death situation, and i thought it was made blatantly clear how many losses the hero side, and the villain side, had to take in just one episode alone to try to fight for themselves. it was craazy good and realistic. little details, to make that sacrifice and sense of danger all the more real, were so perfect: the fact that moonfish, and all these cats really, is a death row convict; the injuries sustained by our heroes to be; the sheer amount of damage done to the forest.

i couldn't be more proud of the girls especially in this episode. Tsuyu was boss THE whole time, maintaining composure and coming in clutch when uraraka (very realistically!!) fell under toga's spell. URARAKA HAVING HER MOMENT PINNING TOGA DOWN WAS EVERYTHING. i'm so proud. the moment where she wraps up deku's arms melted my heart... doing literally everything you can to make sure your friends are okay, to the best of your own individual ability, even if they're not okay at all

THE VILLAINS WERE SO ON POINT. I'VE BEEN WAITING SO LONG TO SEE TOGA AND DABI ANIMATED and truth be told they're even hotter now than they were in the manga!! in particular the "there's someone you really like, isn't there?" exchange was the first time i really LOVED toga, and the animation did SUCH A GOOD NUMBER ON THAT SCENE i'm so impressed and happy!! the blue glow on dabi's eyes is soooo good, and deadpool: bnha version moves so fluidly and comically just like we expected from the manga!

CAN I GET THREE CLAPBACKS FOR DARK SHADOW'S ANIMATION?? he'll show you revelry in the dark - that scene gave me everything that i wanted from animation and so much more

this series is on such a crazy roll and i'm so in love with everything this episode delivered

art by TheArmamentarium

☆ ☆ ☆