User Tag List

Thread: JoJo's Bizarre Adventures

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

JoJo's Bizarre Adventures

JJBA, the legendary series that doesn't quite fit into a single category (is it historical? super natural? shounen? inversion of all the styles and colors out there HMMM? genre of inescapable POSES?) was begun in 1987 by Hirohiko Araki! So far, it's on its eighth part, with four parts released as anime. JoJo is an immensely thrilling ride, filled with bizarre characters and lovable moments that are a bit hard to describe.

JoJo's first opening!

Have you had any interest in watching or reading JJBA? If you've seen parts of it, what's your favorite arc? What's your favorite stand or JoJo meme? Remember to put all spoilers beyond ~ part two into a spoiler tag!

art by TheArmamentarium
    severity & chastity: 934

☆ ☆ ☆

Writes fanfiction Tactician Karina's Avatar

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Have had interest in it ever since my dad was reading the manga. Cause of that I'm now a fan lol.

My favorite part is definitely 5, Vento Aureo, especially since Giorno Giovanna is my favorite JoJo. That and the companions are my favorite as well.
    Spoiler: 
    I cried when Leone, Narancia, and Bruno died, especially Narancia since he was a great character with a an equally great stand Aerosmith. And when Leone died and saw his partner from when he was a cop, that really hit me ;;

My favorite stand would be a tie between Gold Experience (especially since it's OP once it goes into GER via the Arrow) and D4C from part 7, Steel Ball Run, mainly cause I like it's user Funny Valentine. (he also falls into my favorite villain from the series)

Oh and which would you prefer, hamon or stands?