User Tag List

Thread: Forum Changes Log

Forum Changes Log

Hi everyone!

In this thread, we'll record the tiny changes we might make to the forums to better your community experience. Major forum announcements and events will still be announced by thread in this board!

We'll bump this thread with a post describing any new changes; if you're a returning member to the forums, this is a great place to go to check out any modifications that we've made! The Community Rules are still your best bet to find the most comprehensive information for the forums however.

Last edited by Smiles; 05-12-2018 at 12:59 AM.

art by TheArmamentarium
    severity & chastity: 934

☆ ☆ ☆

3/11/18 - Signature Size Change

Signatures may now be a maximum side of 500 (height) x 600 (width) pixels ^^ This includes images in the spoilers. The previous dimensions allowed were 300 x 600.

art by TheArmamentarium

☆ ☆ ☆

3/11/18 - Two New Forums!

Ask Me Anything and Life & Advice are now open in the Downtown Galleria! Come learn more about your friends here on TPP and support them, too!

art by TheArmamentarium

☆ ☆ ☆

3/13/2018

All themes have been properly adjusted to reflect credit towards the original owner of the artwork that is used for the various themes provided to members on The Pokémon Plaza. Any issues with the credits or artwork in the themes provided, please let me know and I will gladly take care of it. Thank you!
    Last edited by Ghost; 03-14-2018 at 03:02 AM.
    ​Disclaimer: I claim no ownership over any artwork that is displayed in my Avatar/Signature.

4/1/18 - Writers' Cafe & Downtown Art Exhibit Private!

In response to expressed concerns for both creative ownership and the personal nature of feedback, we have decided to make our solo creative sections, Writers' Cafe and the Downtown Art Exhibit, private. Members only may view works here! Anyone with concerns regarding this change may feel free to IM me via Discord or PM by the forums ^^

art by TheArmamentarium

☆ ☆ ☆

04/01/2018 - New Domain Name

Hello all! In the recent weeks we have discussed that we will be transitioning over to an anime forum. With that change we would like to introduce our new forum name and domain address. The new forum name is OtakuPlaza and can be found here - http://www.otakuplaza.net The old domain will automatically redirect members to the new domain until December of 2018.
    ​Disclaimer: I claim no ownership over any artwork that is displayed in my Avatar/Signature.

04/05/2018 - Gender Displayed In Post-bit

We have recently added Gender to be displayed in the post-bits. All icons have been added for Female and Male selections. For the option "Undisclosed" we have added a question mark. If there are any concerns in regards to this change please inform the staff.

Exclamation

04/25/2018 - Poll Bars Updated

I have went ahead and upgraded the poll bars to allow for a more aesthetic user experience while partaking in community polls. Hope everyone enjoys the slight upgrade. Thanks! ^^

Last edited by Ghost; 04-25-2018 at 10:56 PM.

5/11/2018 - Slice of Life board added!

The Slice of Life board, a wonderful idea by our new moderator, Voltaire Magneton, is a place where you can share causal conversations about daily life with one another! Check it out today under Downtown Galleria, and thanks so much to VM for this great idea!

art by TheArmamentarium

☆ ☆ ☆