User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ask, and you shall receive!

If you could take a nap for however long you wanted how long would it be for?

Quote Originally Posted by Ebail View Post
    If you could take a nap for however long you wanted how long would it be for?
    One hour is what I usually have for naps bc of schedules, but I like having 2-hour naps and I limit myself with that because anything longer than that will turn the nap into a sleep LOL

VPP: SOLROCK x LUNATONE @ 46 / 231

where do you usually fit in in your friend groups O: you are such a special soul!! I think I have an idea but I wanna hear what you think, especially for that new friend group tehehe

favorite type of weather?

art by TheArmamentarium
    severity & chastity: 934

☆ ☆ ☆

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles View Post
    where do you usually fit in in your friend groups O: you are such a special soul!! I think I have an idea but I wanna hear what you think, especially for that new friend group tehehe

favorite type of weather?
    I feel like I'm one of the chiller types (if you know the red oni blue oni trope then im the blue oni imo haha), but get me to laugh and I'll be rowdy tbh !! Also if I'm really close with my friend group I tend to be the sarcastic friend who throws out all the (light hearted !!) snark out of the blue LMAO (as for the new friend group im still the chill and silent but will laugh kind of friend LOL)

I like cloudy! Anything not too hot! Also a clear day, when the sun's not too hot and the sky's so blue it makes me want to take a picture!

HOW WILL YOU RELAX AND FREE YOUR SOUL now that you're finished for the term! <333

if your life was a music video, who would play YOU if not you?? what would the video be like, and what would the soundscape be like O:

something that's been on your mind!

art by TheArmamentarium
    severity & chastity: 934

☆ ☆ ☆

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles View Post
    HOW WILL YOU RELAX AND FREE YOUR SOUL now that you're finished for the term! <333

if your life was a music video, who would play YOU if not you?? what would the video be like, and what would the soundscape be like O:

something that's been on your mind!
    honestly IDK ?? it's just a one-week vacation before i go through midyear (gotta hustle !!! ) but its probs just a staycation or something but there's definitely food!

maybe him: ?? since i think we're on the same wavelength as a person :O plus he's funny and can act well enough and with experience in music videos hehe

Spoiler: 

uhHhHHH i think im just planning to file all the documents needed for my dorm app for next academic year tbh

Blog Entries
    Do you like Magnezone or just Magneton?
    Do you enjoy reading and if so, what authors do you like?
    If games became mostly online and had no single player option, how would you feel?

Set by New_Tristram_Folklore
    I am the disease and the cure
    the undefinable majestic prince
    Pleasure and pain consumes me

Quote Originally Posted by New_Tristram_Folklore View Post
    Do you like Magnezone or just Magneton?
    Do you enjoy reading and if so, what authors do you like?
    If games became mostly online and had no single player option, how would you feel?
    I liked Magnezone when I used it once in Platinum pretty strong imo

I used to read quite a lot back then but college happened lolrip Now, the only author I'm looking towards to is Rick Riordan.

IDK?? tbh I'd just look for an online community, but if I can't then I wouldn't get to play the game

Blog Entries
    Any electric pokemon you really dislike?
    What did you eat today that was most memorable?
    Do you like American sports like baseball, NFL (Grid Iron) etc?

Set by New_Tristram_Folklore
    I am the disease and the cure
    the undefinable majestic prince
    Pleasure and pain consumes me

Quote Originally Posted by New_Tristram_Folklore View Post
    Any electric pokemon you really dislike?
    What did you eat today that was most memorable?
    Do you like American sports like baseball, NFL (Grid Iron) etc?
    Dedenne tbh the Pokemon looked like it didnt even try to distance itself from Pikachu (and yes I know it's a Pikaclone but still LOL)

I ate pretty boring stuff today, so I guess I'll go with strawberry cream-filled cracker sandwiches.

I don't even like sports tbh R I P the closest I have to sports is watching competitive Pump It Up (Korean DDR) players lmao