Thread: Favorite Headcannons

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Favorite Headcannons

A headcanon is your interpretation of a particular character, or a scene of an series, that's not "canon" / explicitly-stated in the series but you see it being so anyway! examples include: how characters treat each other "off the page" or secret relationships between characters!

What are some of your favorite headcanons?

art by TheArmamentarium
    severity & chastity: 934

☆ ☆ ☆

Writes fanfiction Tactician Karina's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This one isn't mine, but I do indeed like it, so whoever came up with it if you're reading this kudos to you!:
    Spoiler: 
    in The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya series instead of Haruhi being the God it's Kyon that's actually the real one. One of the descriptions I've read of it was that in the beginning Kyon was talking about how boring life is and nothing interesting happens, so he made (not actually make her but have them meet) Haruhi an eccentric character appear to give him fun in life which he does get by meeting her and the rest of the SOS Brigade.
    Of course it's most likely not true as there are evidence disproving it, but it's one of the more interesting headcanons I've read for it.

I headcanon in AoT that:
    Spoiler: 
    Historia has romantic feelings for Eren and that he could possibly be the father of her child (though I'm prepared if he isn't the baby daddy, I just don't want a random dude to be the father but eh). I also believe she could've had romantic feelings for Ymir when she was alive, but was able to move on. Meaning that yes I do buy into that Historia could be bisexual.

My Hetalia one:
    Spoiler: 
    Canada isn't actually invisible to the other countries/they don't accidentally forget him, they just pretend to not notice him as a joke and the joke idea was America's that he was able to get the others to play along with, because that's totally what he would do just to mess with his twin.

After actually sticking with MHA and actually caught up with it I think:
    Spoiler: 
    the traitor isn't anybody from Class 1-A or heroics class in general but somebody from the other courses, I'm thinking maybe either the Gen ED or Support ED. I just think it'd be more surprising if it were anybody but students from Class A or B, that and I think if it were somebody from the other departments (be it student or teacher, cause who said it's a student at all?) it could give more insight into said departments from more minor characters that aren't in a heroics class. (but watch I'll be wrong and it'll actually be Denki or Yuga like most people think it is lol)

I don't really have many headcanons though, and most of the ones I really like are someone else's and if I try to post them all here then it'll be a long post regardless lol, because I have a lot of favorite headcanon's. So I'll just leave these ones here for now.

3. Likes Ghostie liked this post