User Tag List

Thread: Favorite Male Companion?

Favorite Male Companion?

Last "favorite" thread today, I'm serious.

Brock, Tracey, Cilan, etc. Of all of Ash's different male companions, who is your favorite?
    Last edited by Imakuni?; 04-07-2018 at 07:21 AM.

Writes fanfiction Tactician Karina's Avatar

Blog Entries
    Always has been, and always will be Tracey Sketchit! I like that he was an artist and I would have preferred him going to Johto with Ash and Misty instead of Brock (though I still like him too!) since his gimmick got old too fast for me.

Runner up is Kiawe.

I'm going to have to go with either Brock or Kiawe. I mean who else has a frying pan as a drying pan. xD
    VPP: Breloom @ 300

Brock. His name rhymes with Rock and Brock is similar to broccoli. 11/10 companion. Oh, he also makes food and fails at finding love.

Blog Entries
    This is very tricky it’s a debate between Clemont and Cilan. My reason for liking Cilian is his personality. He always made me laugh and I enjoyed him doing his little stunts especially detective time. And I like the fact he slapped Dawn. Now my reason for loving Clemont is his amazing character development. It started off right at the bat at episode 1 all the way to the end. We learned more about him around episode 5 or 9 and it just continues to grow. I felt like out of all the companions he had the best character development throughout the series of XY.

Nyanja also known as Juan according to @Smiles; | AMA | My Story