User Tag List

Thread: Spring Anime

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Spring Anime

Are you guys ready for the newest spring anime shows? With so many good shows coming out I bet it's going to be difficult to pick out best Spring Anime 2018. I'll post a list of Spring Anime Shows that are coming out for you guys to scroll through. With that being said what anime shows are you watching for Spring 2018?

[Spring List]

Nyanja also known as Juan according to @Smiles; | AMA | My Story

Writes fanfiction Tactician Karina's Avatar

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Except for My Hero Academia I'll most likely check all of them out. Though I'm definitely watching Tokyo Ghoul:re, SAO Alternative: GGO, and The Legend of the Galactic Heroes: Die Neue These Kaiko first! (especially since the last one I've read the mangas + novels and seen the OVA's and movies)

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm only really watching 7 deadly sins and Tokyo ghoul this season.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am watching Tokyo Ghoul:re, Magical Girl Site and Boku no Hero Academia season 3 (not started, need to finish season 2). Might watch season 3 of Shokugeki no Souma, but I still need to finish up season 2. Do not remember where I left off, oops!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by D.Va View Post
    I am watching Tokyo Ghoul:re, Magical Girl Site and Boku no Hero Academia season 3 (not started, need to finish season 2). Might watch season 3 of Shokugeki no Souma, but I still need to finish up season 2. Do not remember where I left off, oops!
    I never finished S2 of Boku no Hero. Got bored after ice boi decided to become a minor ache and pain relief medication icyhot. I might finish it sometime though!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    ^ LMFAO Icyhot ;;;; omg I love that boy so much

Thanks for the update thread! Wow, I'm so behind on all my anime... at this point, I just wait for my friends to tell me what to watch lmao (MIRACULOUS LADYBUG, STEIN'S GATE, YES YES YES AND MANY MORE) but I can't believe I haven't watched the FLCL: Alternative update or the Seven Deadly Sins one! What am I doing! And I still have to get updated on BNHA, too! I'm so far ahead in the manga (though not finished) but I still have the finish the last couple of episodes from s2!

I'M GOING THROUGH A CRISES LOL

art by TheArmamentarium
    severity & chastity: 934

☆ ☆ ☆

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles View Post
    ^ LMFAO Icyhot ;;;; omg I love that boy so much
    Is it because he has the soothing factors of heat, but the swelling and numbness factors of ice?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    I just got into another anime. It's a slice of life anime and I love it so much! Tada-kun wa Koi wo Shinai is a good slice of life anime show. I'm ready for episode 3!

Nyanja also known as Juan according to @Smiles; | AMA | My Story