User Tag List

Thread: Otaku Plaza's :Call_Of_Emojis:

Otaku Plaza's :Call_Of_Emojis:

OTAKU PLAZA WANTS YOUR EMOJIS!

Here at Otaku Plaza, we want our community to experience two things: 1.) to express their interests, in their fandoms and series and whatnot, and 2.) to express their thoughts and feelings deeply and clearly! And since OP's Discord server is still growing, what better way to fuel our community development by finally adding our own custom Discord emojis! Through these emojis, we want our members to showcase their love for their fandoms and the OP community, to show the uniqueness of OP through its loving community members! But how exactly will emojis help our members and the community grow? If you're interested, read below!

EVENT RULES:
    0. Observe OP's guidelines and forum decorum!

1. Post in this thread with the following information:

Name: (both OP Forum name and Discord username, if they differ!)
    Emoji: (place your desired emoji here; you don't have to immediately have your emoji in this post, you just have to have this post ready!)
    Emoji Name: (:name: of emoji)
    Log of Posts:
    2. Why is there a need to have a Post Log? This is the fun part of the event! To have your emoji added to the server's list of custom emojis, you must post a total of 20 posts throughout the server. Plaza Fair content and posts that we deem as SPAM will not be counted. (Lovely hint: Start conversations in our newest subforum here!)

3. Once you post your post log, then you may officially start posting! Because of this, all posts before your post in this thread will not be counted.

4. After you complete the 20 posts, edit your post here and mention me so I can be notified of your wonderful efforts!

5. All emojis will be added as soon as your requirements are accomplished and as possible (if your emoji needs editing), so if you have an urgent need to use your emojis, then get those posts rolling!

6. This event will last for a month, from May 11 to June 8.

EMOJI GUIDELINES:
    1. No NSFW and any content that may cause another member to feel uncomfortable. This means no gore and horror-themed emojis. Let's be wholesome!

2. For emojis coming from fan-created content (i.e. fanart), please ask permission from the respective owners to have your emoji added! Otherwise, emojis from official-released content are allowed.

3. We encourage sending emojis that are already ready to be added into the server. This means that your emojis must be 100x100 px in .png format. However, if you don't know how to edit your image, message me or one of our willing staff with the picture source of your desired emoji and we'll try to have your image emoji-ready!

Now that you have read all about the event, get your keyboards ready and strive to have your emojis represented in Otaku Plaza! In addition, fun stuff await everyone at the end of this event, so please do consider participating!

~LIST OF ADDED EMOJIS~
    None yet!

VPP: SOLROCK x LUNATONE @ 46 / 231

Name: Voltaire Magneton
    Emoji:

Spoiler: 

Emoji Name: :lucasNANI:
    Log of Posts:

POST 1
    POST 2
    POST 3
    POST 4
    POST 5
    POST 6
    POST 7
    POST 8
    POST 9
    POST 10
    POST 11
    POST 12
    POST 13
    POST 14
    POST 15
    POST 16
    POST SEVENTEEEEEEEEN (YUP!)
    POST 18
    POST 19
    POST 20

tagging @Smiles; just so I don't confirm myself LOL
    Last edited by Voltaire Magneton; 05-17-2018 at 01:53 PM.

VPP: SOLROCK x LUNATONE @ 46 / 231

Last edited by Smiles; Today at 05:23 PM.

art by TheArmamentarium
    beezus & ramona: 733

☆ ☆ ☆

Quote Originally Posted by Voltaire Magneton View Post
    Name: Voltaire Magneton
    Emoji:

Spoiler: 

Emoji Name: :lucasNANI:
    Log of Posts:

POST 1
    POST 2
    POST 3
    POST 4
    POST 5
    POST 6
    POST 7
    POST 8
    POST 9
    POST 10
    POST 11
    POST 12
    POST 13
    POST 14
    POST 15
    POST 16
    POST SEVENTEEEEEEEEN (YUP!)
    POST 18
    POST 19
    POST 20

tagging @Smiles; just so I don't confirm myself LOL

YESSSS! :lucasNANI: has been approved! Congratulations, brave warrior, on contributing the first emoji to Otaku Plaza's culture and history EVER! You rock my friend! Blaze off into the sunrise with this incredible emoji, leaving your mark forever!

art by TheArmamentarium
    beezus & ramona: 733

☆ ☆ ☆