User Tag List

Thread: DUMP O' FROWNIES

DUMP O' FROWNIES

thought to make one of these!! <33 ask whatever!

art by TheArmamentarium
    severity & chastity: 934

☆ ☆ ☆

F I N A L L Y !!!

describe your current Big Mood with a GIF !!

one thing that made you smile today !!!

what was the most prominent impression/thought you got when you watched that music video with the "tingling tingling tingling tingling" (signal by twice) ??? :eyes:

VPP: SOLROCK x LUNATONE @ 46 / 231

Blog Entries
    Did you ever play 'marbles' as a kid?
    How are you at playing any sort of sports?
    Would you consider yourself competitive in competitions or no?

Set by New_Tristram_Folklore
    I am the disease and the cure
    the undefinable majestic prince
    Pleasure and pain consumes me

Quote Originally Posted by Voltaire Magneton View Post
    F I N A L L Y !!!

describe your current Big Mood with a GIF !!

one thing that made you smile today !!!

what was the most prominent impression/thought you got when you watched that music video with the "tingling tingling tingling tingling" (signal by twice) ??? :eyes:
    AWWWWWH VM

current Big Mood! this will basically be me meeting my new classmates today during introductions!

me internally: AHM, HALLO, i COME TO LEARN SOMETHING FROM YOUUUU
    BIG MUCH APPRECIATION FOR UR PRESENCE AND THOUGHTS
    gentle mhhhm sounds

One thing that made me smile?! at 9:30 am, your enthusiasm and warmth! you rock my dude! and Ghost with his good morning message ;;;; knows how to treat his co so well omg! fangirl squeal

OMG honestly i love the blending of genres happening in there! the sweet, sweet alien who's not so scary and insidious, wandering around a stark forest contrasted by a vibrant scheme of colors! SO MUCH COLOR! i loved it! the costumes, the city, the landscapes... you can practically feel a color bursting through when they dance! my mind surged and my eyes didn't know where to look and i TOO WAS TINGLING

thank you for the enlightenment ;;;;

Quote Originally Posted by New_Tristram_Folklore View Post
    Did you ever play 'marbles' as a kid?
    How are you at playing any sort of sports?
    Would you consider yourself competitive in competitions or no?
    AHHH marbles not so much, but i did play Mancala a lot! they use marbles for the game hahaha, does it count?!

i ran cross country in high school, which was a TON of fun! i love outdoorsy or indoorsy activities, although i may not know the rules for all types of sports! but i think they're fun in general, and would participate if invited! on my own though i tend to not seek out organized sports O: and would prolly only go if directed invited by somebody, or if friends wanted to group up and play!

i think so! i think there's two parts: me being competitive against myself, and me being competitive for the group! the first one is a more serious endeavor: trying to best who i was yesterday, always becoming stronger, thinking about what i did wrong the day before that could be better! and that would apply for competitions too! but when i do this, i'm very silent and internal about it lol, whereas for team competitions i get a lot more outwardly spirited just because it's so much more fun to get the team hyped LOL

art by TheArmamentarium
    severity & chastity: 934

☆ ☆ ☆