User Tag List

Thread: Spyro Reignited Trilogy

Writes fanfiction Tactician Karina's Avatar

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Spyro Reignited Trilogy

So as well all know the original Spyro trilogy is getting a remaster like the Crash Bandicoot trilogy did, and the Reignited Trilogy will release November 13 of this year. Personally I'm very excited for it since I've always wanted a remaster after Crash got one, and I know I'll definitely pick this remaster up!

Are any of you excited for it's release? For anyone that hasn't played the original Spyro games (or any of them) do you think you'll like this game?

Trailer:

Due to delay I have updated the OP to add in the new release date!
    Last edited by Tactician Karina; 09-13-2018 at 10:34 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Super hyped for when the trilogy hits street date - loved the original on PS1. Kinda disappointed to hear only 1 game was actually on-disc, but I can deal. I'm more concerned about the release delay.

3. Likes Tactician Karina liked this post
    Writes fanfiction Tactician Karina's Avatar

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Toys for Bob mentioned that the game is delayed to November 13 because it needed "more love and care" and they still require a launch day patch regardless, I'm also disappointed that only the first game is on the physical release while the other two are downloadable via in-game update. I mean I'll still get it cause it's Spyro but I don't really like having the other games be downloadable in the first place.

Well here are more trailers, this one being a mini gameplay:
    Spoiler: 

and one with Elora:
    Spoiler: