User Tag List

Thread: This series doesn't feel complete...

Writes fanfiction Tactician Karina's Avatar

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

This series doesn't feel complete...

What is that one anime/manga/LN that you feel could have had something more added to it or expanded on?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    people might not like this - i really wished there was more to Death Note! Why did the Shinigami exist? What was their world like? i felt like there was a really cool opportunity there for immense worldbuilding, and we kinda missed out!

Yu Yu Hakusho was supposed to have a much longer arc after the final one - one that was featured in the manga ;; i wish we had got to see that one animated! it definitely felt like the series ended way too soon! but i will watch it 100 times over!!

art by TheArmamentarium
    severity & chastity: 934

☆ ☆ ☆

Writes fanfiction Tactician Karina's Avatar

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles View Post
    people might not like this - i really wished there was more to Death Note! Why did the Shinigami exist? What was their world like? i felt like there was a really cool opportunity there for immense worldbuilding, and we kinda missed out!
    I agree with this. It would have been nice to see this part of Death Note's lore be expanded upon.

For me seeing the rest of the Bleach manga being adapted into the anime would have been cool, since we don't know why the anime ended sooner (unless they already said something about that and I missed it, but I haven't heard anything yet). Makes me want to have another Bleach anime where it gets completed in full, and maybe reduce the filler as well.