User Tag List

Thread: Sup, hey, hi, greetings. ^^

Post Thanks / Like

Sup, hey, hi, greetings. ^^

Hey, greetings!! So I returned to Petalburg woods and a very sweet, lovely person redirected me to this forum from here. If you're here too, thank you so much for the help because I really appreciate it. c:

A few things about me: I'm a big Nintendo fan, and really want a Switch but I haven't been budgeting my money very well, so it'll have to wait a bit. ;-; I enjoy singing, playing the acoustic guitar, studying languages, cooking, gaming, going out, watching TV/Movies/Anime, and making friends.

My favorite video game franchise of all time is of course, Pokemon, with my favorite game being Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness, but I enjoy almost every major franchise issued by Nintendo. Thank you all for reading. ^^ I am very DM friendly and always happy to meet new people!
    Last edited by LunaSoul; 08-05-2018 at 05:34 PM.

2. Likes Ghost liked this post
    Super Moderator Voltaire Magneton's Avatar

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Welcome to OP! I hope you enjoy your stay!!

If you need any help, don't hesitate to ask me or any of the staff.

Also, we have a Discord server! If you're interested, we have a thread where you can request for an invite. ^^

VPP: SOLROCK x LUNATONE @ 46 / 231

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the forums! Just a bit of clarification: I (had a previous forum and it basically came together to create a new forum with Smiles and Tactician Karina and a few members from PWN followed). It is a nice little community and we hope to be more active in the future. If you ever need anything feel free to shoot me a PM. Welcome.
    ​Disclaimer: I claim no ownership over any artwork that is displayed in my Avatar/Signature.

Writes fanfiction Tactician Karina's Avatar

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Welcome welcome LunaSoul! I'm a Nintendo fan too, though I also like Square Enix, Konami, SEGA, and well a lot of gaming companies lol. But yeah I like most of Nintendo's games as well with Pokémon being first (obviously) and Fire Emblem being a close second.

Well hope you have a great time around here!

Post Thanks / Like
    Heya, and welcome! Hope you'll have a load of fun around here!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    AYEEEE welcome welcome!! <333 What games would you play once you get a Switch? What's your favorite thing to cook?

hope you enjoy your stay here!

art by TheArmamentarium
    severity & chastity: 934

☆ ☆ ☆