User Tag List

View Poll Results: Will you get them or nah?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's Go! Pikachu

0 0%
  • Let's Go! Eevee

2 100.00%
  • Both

0 0%
  • Pass

0 0%

Thread: Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee

Writes fanfiction Tactician Karina's Avatar

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee

Obligatory poll on which version you want, getting both, or if you'll skip out on these games, honestly I'm surprised it wasn't made yet!

So Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee releases on November 16 of this year for the Switch, with features from GO appearing and is essentially a remake of Yellow.

Personally I'll be skipping on these games and wait for gen VIII next year (because I'll have Smash, Freedom Planet, and FE Three Houses to hold me over anyway), but I'm curious to see if anyone here will be getting one or both or even skip them as well.

2. Likes Ghost liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I am contemplating on getting one of them if I have money in my budget to purchase the system around the time they are released. I'm leaning towards Let's Go Eevee since I'll have a choice of which evolution I get. I do like the graphics and the fact that it will be on the Switch along with the various features they intended for the game. Normally I would stray away from non-official line up of games, but it will be interesting seeing how this will play out.
    ​Disclaimer: I claim no ownership over any artwork that is displayed in my Avatar/Signature.

4. Likes Tactician Karina liked this post
    Writes fanfiction Tactician Karina's Avatar

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    See I would be interested in the games if it wasn't another trip to Kanto and if the GO features weren't the main part of it, also the fact it's only gen I Pokemon and Alola forms so far sadly. I think your starter doesn't evolve though, I remember reading somewhere that the starter Pikachu/Eevee isn't interested in evolving at all (I'll see if I can find it again), but there are wild Pikachu and Eevee you can catch at least.

Edit: found it! third paragraph it mentions it.
    Last edited by Tactician Karina; 08-21-2018 at 03:59 AM.

6. Likes Ghost liked this post