User Tag List

Thread: Heya :)

Post Thanks / Like

Heya :)

Hey everyone. So long story short, I was in a really nostalgic mood this morning after realizing I missed being part of an old school forum community. There just don't seem to be too many nowadays, y'know? The ones that are around just feel like this massive clump of people which can be incredibly cold and distant. Anyway, my internet search led me here to you guys so..well, here I am. haha

A little about myself...I read a lot of manga. Love stuff like The Ancient Magus' Bride, Tomo-chan wa Onnanoko and Komi-san. Also an anime watcher but I mainly stick to older stuff - Ranma 1/2, Macross F, the original Kino no Tabi to name a few. Also video games - huge Pokemon fan, of course! I also like .hack, SAO, Okami, and Senran Kagura.

Nice to meet you guys. Thanks for reading.

2. Likes Ghost liked this post
    Super Moderator Voltaire Magneton's Avatar

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Hi there! Welcome to OP!!

Yeah, with places like Discord and Skype, forums tend to get pushed aside. And you'll definitely love it here, we're a small tight-knit community that's always welcoming of everyone! (And I'm actually surprised you found us through internet search? INTERESTING) (Speaking of Discord, we do have a Discord channel, hit me up for the invite link!)

ANIME AND POKEMON, VERY PERFECT! OP used to be a Pokemon Forum but now we've added anime and manga into our identity

ALSO! We're about to host a giveaway over Twitter, so you might want to check that out here!

Anyways, welcome again, and feel free to talk to me whenever!

VPP: SOLROCK x LUNATONE @ 46 / 231

4. Likes Ghost, WhiteDragonAura liked this post
    Writes fanfiction Tactician Karina's Avatar

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Hey welcome to the forums, and I just want to say nice Izayoi Sakamaki avatar!

Yeah there aren't too many old school type forums around anymore, unless it's the ones that already have been up and running for a while. But it's very nice and interesting that a internet search led you here, though. I too like quite a few manga myself and anime as well (obviously lol).

Anyway hope you'll have a great time around here

6. Likes Ghost, WhiteDragonAura liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    YAAAY welcome welcome to OP! <333 We're all about that traditional forum vibe-feel and we're so happy you've joined us! We hope you enjoy your stay!!

art by TheArmamentarium
    severity & chastity: 934

☆ ☆ ☆

8. Likes WhiteDragonAura liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Voltaire Magneton View Post
    Hi there! Welcome to OP!!

Yeah, with places like Discord and Skype, forums tend to get pushed aside. And you'll definitely love it here, we're a small tight-knit community that's always welcoming of everyone! (And I'm actually surprised you found us through internet search? INTERESTING) (Speaking of Discord, we do have a Discord channel, hit me up for the invite link!)

ANIME AND POKEMON, VERY PERFECT! OP used to be a Pokemon Forum but now we've added anime and manga into our identity

ALSO! We're about to host a giveaway over Twitter, so you might want to check that out here!

Anyways, welcome again, and feel free to talk to me whenever!
    Thanks Voltaire! A tight-knit community is exactly what I'm looking for. Man do I miss the golden age of forums. And yeah, haha was an old-fashioned Google search. I think I tuned my search to anime forum postings within the last week or month (can't remember which) and your site popped up on one of the first several pages. Thanks for the twitter link. Definitely gonna check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician Karina View Post
    Hey welcome to the forums, and I just want to say nice Izayoi Sakamaki avatar!

Yeah there aren't too many old school type forums around anymore, unless it's the ones that already have been up and running for a while. But it's very nice and interesting that a internet search led you here, though. I too like quite a few manga myself and anime as well (obviously lol).

Anyway hope you'll have a great time around here
    Thank you, Karina. Yes the problem with the internet forums that have been around for a while is that everyone's established there and if you don't kind of push your way into the clique you really start to feel left out, y'know? I've tried a few times and always felt like an outsider looking in. Kinda makes me feel like an internet vagabond at this point. lol Thank you for the welcome, however. It's a pleasure to meet you.

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles View Post
    YAAAY welcome welcome to OP! <333 We're all about that traditional forum vibe-feel and we're so happy you've joined us! We hope you enjoy your stay!!
    Thanks, Smiles. I really appreciate that. I'm looking forward to making some new friends here.

10. Likes Tactician Karina, Ghost, Smiles liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    My apologies on the delayed response. Welcome to Otaku Plaza! We hope you enjoy your stay and if there is anything we can do to enhance your stay please do not hesitate to ask any of the staff. Enjoy! ^^
    ​Disclaimer: I claim no ownership over any artwork that is displayed in my Avatar/Signature.

12. Likes WhiteDragonAura liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    My apologies on the delayed response. Welcome to Otaku Plaza! We hope you enjoy your stay and if there is anything we can do to enhance your stay please do not hesitate to ask any of the staff. Enjoy! ^^
    Thanks a lot, Ghost. Very nice to meet you.

14. Likes Ghost liked this post