User Tag List

Thread: Heya~

Post Thanks / Like

Heya~

Hi there, everyone!

I see a lot of familiar faces here on the forums, but I also see some I don't quite recognize so I'm just gonna go ahead and introduce myself anyways.

I'm Felly, a 24 year old female tryna get through life one day at a time. I like anime, video games, writing, doing artsy stuff even though I'm bad at it, and crafty stuff. I work part time at PetSmart, dealing with angry customers, cash registers that sometimes work, and all the other beautiful, beautiful benefits of a retail job. I recently graduated with my bachelor's in English with a concentration in journalism back in May, and I might go to grad school next year if ya girl can find some funding so she's not a paying student loans for the rest of her life.

I'm never really super good at introductions, but maybe I'll make one of those AMA threads whenever I get a chance to and y'all can ask me 50 million or so questions there. It's nice to meet y'all though, and I look forward to getting to know everyone! (If I don't know you already, that is.)

Writes fanfiction Tactician Karina's Avatar

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Welcome to OP Felly! Congratulations on your bachelor's also!

I hope you'll have a great time here and I'm always happy to chat if ya ever want to talk, hope you have a nice day/night.

Super Moderator Voltaire Magneton's Avatar

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    HEEEEEY WELCOME FELLY !!!!

Enjoy your stay and see you around~

VPP: SOLROCK x LUNATONE @ 46 / 231