User Tag List

Thread: If you could visit any country...

Writes fanfiction Tactician Karina's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you could visit any country...

Which would it be and why? Any reasons are welcome, be it just for food, media, history, events, etc.

For me I'd like to go to Italy first, mainly cause my parents are from Italy and all of my extended family is there so it'd be nice to fly over and visit them instead of them coming here (though my aunt loves the US so I'm sure she doesn't mind too much). Another reason is sightseeing cause Italy has a lot of beautiful locations.

I'd love to travel most of Europe though, especially after Italy it'd be Romania, Spain, Portugal, Iceland, Austria, and Hungary I'd love to visit the most though.

Japan is an Asian country I'd love to visit. Especially for sightseeing and visiting those cute small towns, and traversing through Tokyo itself would be a neat experience for sure!

2. Likes Ghostツ liked this post
    Ghostbusters Are Dead
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician Karina View Post
    Which would it be and why? Any reasons are welcome, be it just for food, media, history, events, etc.

For me I'd like to go to Italy first, mainly cause my parents are from Italy and all of my extended family is there so it'd be nice to fly over and visit them instead of them coming here (though my aunt loves the US so I'm sure she doesn't mind too much). Another reason is sightseeing cause Italy has a lot of beautiful locations.

I'd love to travel most of Europe though, especially after Italy it'd be Romania, Spain, Portugal, Iceland, Austria, and Hungary I'd love to visit the most though.

Japan is an Asian country I'd love to visit. Especially for sightseeing and visiting those cute small towns, and traversing through Tokyo itself would be a neat experience for sure!
    Initially I was always set on Canada because they have been noted as one of the cleanest places in the world with a long life span. While I do want to go to Canada, it is not the one I want to visit the most. I do not have a specific country in mind, but I do know that I love love to explore Europe and the different countries within! The architecture, atmosphere and culture are something I would really enjoying getting to experience first hand.

If I am not able to travel there, I would really enjoy visiting the United Kingdom as I have recently found out that my ancestors were from there. I'm uncertain if it was in Ireland or Britain, but I would like to see it all!
    ​Disclaimer: I claim no ownership over any artwork that is displayed in my Avatar/Signature.

4. Likes Tactician Karina liked this post